For Full Flow up to 6000 psig - New GB Series Ball Valve
Swagelok® Full-Flow Ball Valve - made to meet your specifications for pressure & flow
The new GB series ball valve from Swagelok offers you safety in applications with working pressures up to 6000 psig and high flow rates. A allrounder full-flow valve designed for applications in harsh and corrosive environments.
Reduce Costs. Save Time. Improve Safety.
Swagelok® GB series ball valves, with integral Swagelok® end connections, reduce installation effort while providing high safety.
General Service Ball Valves - Overview
Designed for demanding applications in the oil & gas industry and power plants, the GB series extends the size range of our ball valves up to 6,000 psig (400 bar). Available with threads or Swagelok® connections up to 1 in. (25 mm). In addition to 316 stainless steel, a variety of special materials are available for critical applications.
The GB series can be configured for sour gas service with NACE MR0175/ISO 15156 materials.
- Working pressures up to 6000 psig (413 bar) with temperatures from –40 to 250˚F (–40 to 121˚C)
- Swagelok® tube fitting end connections in fractional (3/8 in. to 1 in.) and metric (12 mm to 25 mm), female pipe end connections in fractional (3/8 in. to 1 in.)
- Corrosion-resistant body materials: 316/316L, Alloy 2507, 6-Moly, Alloy 625, Alloy 825, Alloy C-276
- Mechanically locked end screw design (patent pending) provides increased safety
- Optional NACE MR0175/ISO 15156 for sour gas
We already have been able to realize projects to full customer satisfaction with the Swagelok® GB series ball valve.
Have a quick look at some of our reference projects.
Do you have any questions or need advice?
We are happy if we can support you and your team. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone +43 2236 677079